For the purpose of providing Hatha Yoga classes in groups, and one to one tuition, I require and retain personal data on an initial enrolment form or case history form. This information is used for
Class records and personal data, will be kept on paper, in a secure locked file, accessible by myself, Polly Roberts, only. This will be saved for 7 years in accordance with my insurance requirements and the Data Protection Act. After which files will be shredded.
Your consent will be asked for at the first appointment or on enrolment.
I will not disclose your personal information unless I am compelled to in order to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests.
Individual Rights under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The right to be informed about the personal data being processed;
- The right of access to your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (to receive an electronic copy of your personal data);
You can request that your data be deleted at any time (Unless I am required to keep it to meet insurance requirements or other legal obligations).